Pages

Thursday 15 February 2018

Where we've been

A teeny-tiny update/natter 


Oh my gosh, hasn’t time just flown by? It’s almost been an entire month since I uploaded a new post; I have written a few, but I just haven’t gotten around to reading them back, adding images, links and all that jazz. I just need a little kick up the bottom and then I’ll give them a tweak haha! 

Although this is an update I don’t have to much to talk about, I guess I’ll start by saying I’m still at my parents! I’ve been to 4+ house viewings since the beginning of this month, but nothing has been perfectly suited - I’ve been to a few and fallen in love and everything has been practically perfect; but then it’s on the 4-5th floor and doesn’t have a lift or fire exits.... so it’s a no no. I guess it’s just being patient and waiting for the perfect place to crop up, it will happen eventually right? 

So speaking of cropping up - we’ve stumbled across a small hurdle. Nursery, ah nursery. So as you may be aware Evangeline started nursery at the beginning of January, everything was running smoothly and she lovedddddd it! She’d get excited as soon as she saw the car park, would pretty much run across the car park and through the doors and then of into her class without a care in the world. 

Then now this hurdle, a few weeks  ago Evie was sent home as she was sick, she had gotten into a right old state and were she’d been crying so much she’d been sick. So of course we spent the day cuddling on the sofa with her little sister watching movies. She was of until the week after and when she returned she was beyond excited until I had to leave, I had just gotten in to my car at 9:10am and was just about to drive out of the car park when her nursery rang to tell me she’d been sick were she’d gotten so worked up, so she came home with me for cuddles. So we’re starting fresh and she’s got a settle session on Tuesday - I’ll stay with her for a little while to see how she is and then we’ll go from there, fingers crossed she doesn’t get upset. 

Evangeline is 19 months now and Florance is 4 months! They are growing day by day, getting bigger and bigger - honestly i say this all the time but it feels although I’ll blink and they’ll be getting married! Florance is officially over a stone in weight now, she’s a very hungry little lady and loves her milk! She started of tiny and is making up for it now, she fits perfectly into 3-6 month clothing; it’s crazy, not so little anymore! 

I’ve had my hair highlighted this week, it doesn’t look much different; but we’re taking it slow and it’s a gradual change so I don’t damage my hair 🙈 I will have light hair again one day haha! 

Evangeline, Florance, my nephew, sister and I just returned from a lovely beach walk - the weathers been grand today, which is a change from the cold rainy weather we’ve had, so we took full advantage of getting out of the house! We’re back at home now, watching some Disney movies and taking it easy. 

I have a pretty hectic weekend coming up, we’ve officially moved all of our furniture out of our old house all that’s left to do is a spot of cleaning - and then the keys are gone! We have a house viewing tomorrow which I love the look of, so fingers crossed it all goes well! 

I haven’t really much more to say, so I’ll leave it here and I’ll speak to you in my next post! 

 photo donna sig_zpswyw7ljbg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment