Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Good old update!

Moving house, unpacking, organising and life:

Rather than sharing a picture of our incomplete house, here's a picture of Evangeline's shelf.

This truly is the longest I've gone without uploading a post, the most time I've spent away or I suppose neglected my blog - and boy does it feel good to finally be back to uploading, updating and writing! I guess my plan of posting on a regular basis isn't going so great.... but a huge change has taken place since I lasted made any sort of appearance on here waaaayyy over a month ago, my last post was Evangeline's 6 month update, she's 8 months now - which goes to show how long I've been away doesn't it?

So if you don't follow my social media your probably wondering why on earth haven't you been very active. We've moved house, we moved on the 18th February; I was going to write some posts and schedule them to upload but being completely honest, I was far to busy, it has been pretty hectic with packing everything, tidying and of course moving. We've been here at our new place for almost 3 weeks now and we still have a bit of unpacking to see to. So maybe when everything is how we want it, all organised, I'll do a house tour post?

Moving on from the move...

Evangeline's almost 8 months, 4 months away from being 1 years old. How is that possible? How can time fly by that quickly? How can it be my teeny-tiny, fresh from the womb, little princess is 1 in 4 months? I say this almost everyday, but I feel although we only bought her home yesterday and she's 1 soon? Well, soon in my eyes. I think I'll be saying this every year forever... I expect every mum thinks this...


A few pictures of our little lady since we've moved. Maybe I'm biased, but she's perfect.

I actually started with her 1st birthday planning, organising and arranging around October, she was 3 months old and I remember swooning over '1st Birthday Inspiration' on Pinterest whilst she napped; and that's where it all started. So where we are at... we have a theme, a date, venue, decorations, her outfit for her cake smash and birthday party; which I'm patiently waiting to purchase, food and cake ideas, guests - although we still need to send out invitations, our fun and games or ideas for the day. So practically everything is waiting to be bought and prepared, but maybe buying it all 4 months early is a bit of a silly idea as I don't want any of it to get ruined, but her theme is the cutest; nothing to particular - just fun and utterly adorable. But I'll go into more depth nearer the time, for now its a secret..haha.

I don't really have to much to update on, not much has really changed other than what I've spoken about above, or that I've had a hair cut, little things like that, that don't really need to have a blog post dedicated to them. Other than that our life is practically the same.

I can't be the only person who thinks 2017 is already flying by? We're already in March.... already 2 months down, into the 3rd. It'll be 2018 before we know it - I can't really complain though, there are so many exciting thing's happening this year, lots of exciting blog posts in the next coming months and throughout, ones I'm beyond excited to be finally talking about; so be sure to keep an eye out.

Anyway... Lets wrap this up here, or I'll end up writing a novel. Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you in my next post.


 photo donna sig_zpswyw7ljbg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment