Pages

Thursday 27 October 2016

Happy birthday to me


Another year older:




So it’s my birthday in a few days, although when I hope to upload this post, it will in fact be the day of my birth - 26th October to be precise, hmm, actually it’ll probably be the day after being completely honest, I doubt I’ll have much time on my actual birthday...but we’ll see... anyway its the day I turn 21; my first birthday being a mummy.. Although I was pregnant on my birthday last year, I just didn’t know, so technically in a sense it’s not technically my ‘first’ birthday as a mum, but it is at the same time...hopefully you get what I mean? Haha. 
I can honestly say this year has been the best year of my life, so many changes; all positive changes, all changes that have made my life a million times better, more than a million times, I don’t actually have a word for how much happier I am now or a word to describe how much my life has changed in a positive way. How much love I have now, there just isn’t a word in my vocabulary that could describe those things. I don’t think in my entire life I’ve been this happy, becoming a mummy has been the most rewarding, amazing, the greatest change in my life; being a mummy to our beautiful daughter Evangeline is the best thing that has ever taken place in the 21 years I’ve been on this planet – I love her more than anything.
If someone had said to me this time last year, you’ll have a beautiful baby girl, living with Zachary in your own place, running a blog, working with so many amazing companies and have over 31 thousand followers on your instagram; I never would’ve believed them. I cannot even begin to think of a way of describing how lucky I am. And I cannot even comprehend or even begin to think just what it’ll be like next year...will we be living in the same house? Will our little instagram family have grown? Will I still be uploading on my blog? (I hope so!) – I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. And so many things to look forward to next year, and this year too! But that’ll all be spoken about in another blog post I’m sure. 
But anyway, I’m going to wrap this up – because as I mention in pretty much every post, if I don’t I’ll be sat here for hours typing away having a good old ramble...so I hope you all have a spiffing day, thank you for reading and I’ll speak to you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment