Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Saturday chit-chats

08-10-2016


I don’t believe I’ve actually ever written a post on a Saturday before?! Or least I can’t remember doing so...I’ve been so busy this last week working on future posts, non stop emails and having discussions about some exciting collaborations with some fab companies – specifically for my instagram. I just completely forgot that I hadn’t written a post to upload during the week, whoops! 

We’re not doing to much today; perhaps some Christmas and birthday shopping, hopefully somewhere indoors or at least I hope? The weather has changed drastically the last few days, or at least I think so haha, the beginning of this week I was wearing flip-flops and a top; yet now I’m busting out the winter boots and jumpers! I love it, although I’ve probably contradicted myself considering I’m wanting to stay indoors and I guess anyone who says they ‘loved’ the weather would want to be outside…

This is my favourite time of the year, full of celebrations. So this months filled with birthdays, Zachary’s mums birthday – the 10th, my nephew’s on the 16th, he’s going to be 4! Then on the 20th there my mummy’s birthday, my birthday is on the 26th and I’ll be 21!! Then of course there’s Halloween. November, my daddy’s birthday on the 16th. Before that there’s firework or bonfire night. Then there December my sister’s birthday is the 2nd, on the 23rd is Zachary’s birthday and of course Christmas and new year. So a very busy next few weeks.

I’m in the process of washing Evangeline’s 3-6 month clothing, although in saying that I’ve been in the process of washing them for a few weeks now, she has sooooo many clothes – and I just keep buying more haha, there just all so stinking cute!

Anyway, I’ll be uploading some exciting posts in the next coming weeks so keep your eyes peeled for those. I’m going to end this ‘chit-chat’ here as we’re about to head of on the hunt for a variety of gifts and I’ll speak to you beautiful bunch in my next post! ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment