Pages

Saturday 19 November 2016

Night time natter

Good old chit-chat



It's 12:30am, I'm laying in bed wide awake, Evangeline is is fast asleep in her mosses basket to the left of me, although she'll be awake soon for a feed and cuddle, Zachary's sleeping to my right. I'm not at all tired, which is rather odd for me, I'm usually always tired, but nope...not tonight - I'm wide awake and just can't seem to sleep? So instead I thought I'd write a post having a 'night time natter'.

I don't know why, but 95% of the time; unless I'm ridiculously tired - I have so much to talk about the moment myself and Zachary snuggle up under the duvet. I find myself rambling on about absolutely nothing, or making important plans like what we're doing on the weekend - haha. A majority of the time I think I pretty much talk to myself as every time I turn to look at Zachary he's always asleep, bless him. And I guess tonight is just one of those nights that I have so many things, or thought's running through my brain that I can't possibly drift of to sleepy town - the fact I've picked my phone up and starting typing this probably doesn't really help the situation haha.

So I've been really slacking on my blog this last week, well, pretty much the whole of November. I've been so set into a routine with my uploads and practically post the same time each and every week, the odd day change has been occuring quite a bit...but at least once a week. And I feel like I've completely neglected my blog pretty much the whole of this month - which isn't fab...however I did promise that I'd upload 2 this week! I don't think that'll actually happen, but hey, I can try!

I can't believe just how quickly Christmas is coming around! I believe that we are pretty much already half way through November, its the 16th today, my dads birthday - so I'll be spending the afternoon at my parents, of course I'll have to wait until he finishes work first; and plus I've still got to pop into the shop and grab him a few more presents!

I've only just started my Christmas shopping, which isn't like me at all...I usually have at least half of my Christmas shopping complete now - but nope, I have only ventured into 1 or 2 shops to buy presents....I tend to find myself buying clothes for Evie instead haha. Which I should probably stop, mainly because she has more clothes than she could possibly wear in 3-6 months and the same happened with her newborn clothing and 0-3 clothing, we've probably sold or thrown away 30, if not more items that shes never worn. But I just can't help myself; I see an item, know she'll look absolutely gorgeous and end up buying it haha.

So our house has been pretty hectic this week filled to the brim with workmen, we've been nonstop- which you would've thought would make me tired, me to...but apparently not!

So this weekend we're going to be taking Evie swimming for the first time, mainly because I can't actually swim...but also because I wasn't to comfortable with being in a bikini or swimming costume. But regardless, its only been 4 months since having Evangeline - and being completely honest, I very much doubt that anyone will actually care about how I look or what I'm doing, because they'll be far to focused about what their doing. Its just taken me a little while to realise this, but better late than never. She loves bath time and having a splash around, so I have a feeling she'll love swimming, but we'll see.

Anyway, I think I'm going to wrap it up here; or I'll never get to sleep.. so thanks for reading, it means a lot. And I'll speak to you in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment