Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

A little Christmas series

Blogmas



This is going to be a small, snappy post about some exciting plans for here on my blog during December.



I've decided that I'm going to take the plunge and do a small series on my blog throughout the month of December, a little series called 'Blogmas' - similar to 'Vlogmas' which is relatively popular on other social media but I'm doing it here on my blog (obvs).. I'm going to try my very best to post daily during December - 25 days to be precise, Blogmas will consist of lots of different things to suit everyone.... recepies, gift guides, makeup looks, daily activities, Christmas tags and all of that jazz. I've really slacked on my blog this year, and wanted to make it up to everyone that reads my posts, soooooo as I LOVE Christmas I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try to upload more! ðŸŽ„ 



I have a little stock pile, if you will, of posts in my drafts waiting to be uploaded (super organised, so excited for xmas!).... My first one which will be made live on December 1st is going to be a Christmas tag - so keep an eye out! 



I hope your all well and enjoying your day. I'll speak to you all in my next post. 


 photo donna sig_zpswyw7ljbg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment