Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

The Christmas Tag

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Picture from Pinterest.



So we're going to be kicking of our 'Blogmas' series with a good old Christmas tag, of some questions I've stumbled across on good old Google! Feel free to answer them yourself! 


🎄 Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

Nope, it isn't something I have ever done, ever since I was little Christmas Day has been the time when I've opened any presents I've received. I know a great deal of people do, but its something my family and I have never done.

🎄 What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?


We only really have one particular tradition and thats to sit down as a family have lots of nibbles - mainly homemade sausage rolls and tins of chocolate; and watch the Snowman movie and the Santa Claus movie. It's something we've done at Christmas since I can remember and its something I hope to continue with Evangeline and Florance.

🎄 Is your Christmas tree real or fake?


Fake. My family have always had fake Christmas trees, I love the idea of fake trees as you don't really have to care for them or have to tidy up around them. With a fake Christmas tree you take it out of the box, assemble it and bobs your uncle - you have a tree. And of course the same applies when you take the tree down, you put it back into the box, pop it in the loft and its ready for next Christmas. I love that fake Christmas trees come in soooo many designs with built in lights, snow and all of that jazz too!

🎄 What is your favorite Christmas film?


I love a majority of Christmas films being honest, I'll watch pretty much all of them - The Grinch, Elf, Polar Express, Scrooged and so on... I'm doing a little post talking about my fav top 10 Christmas movies soon, so keep an eye out!

🎄 Where do you usually spend your holiday?


At my parents house... I will most likely do that for ever as I think Christmas is all about spending time with family.

🎄 What made you realize the truth about Santa?


I'm not to sure, I think it just came to light. Although I think I may have found out in my last year in primary school when me and my friends would talk about it with one another. You start to question lots of things about Santa, how he gets around the world in 1 night, how he gets down a chimney, etc. 

🎄 What is your favorite Christmas song?


Again much like Christmas movies I love pretty much all of them, new and old. As long as there cheery, up beat and have that Christmassy feel I'll quite happily listen and bop along.

🎄 Have you ever had a White Christmas?


I'm not entirely sure, as far as I can remember we haven't. But I think we may have once or twice when I was a baby or toddler? Britain isn't really known for its white Christmases, or at least I don't think it is.

🎄 Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?


Rudolph, Dancer, Dasher - is that one?, Comet, Donner, Cupid.... there all I can remember without Googling haha! and even then I'm not entirely sure I got those ones right haha!

🎄 Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?


I'm a fab wrapper if it comes in a square box... if not I'm hopeless and usually end up recruiting my sister as I'd say she's a pro-present wrapper! 

🎄 What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?


Twigglets, Celebrations, sausage rolls, any chocolate really and of course a Christmas dinner. But I pretty much eat my body weight in everything haha! I must say I regret it come January haha!

🎄 When do you start getting excited for Christmas?


Around October, as soon as Halloween passes; thats when the Christmas movies and songs come out although being completely honest I have watched Christmas movies in July this year!.. I've usually finished my Christmas shopping by mid October - which is nice because I can relax and just pick up random presents knowing I've got all the main ones sorted.

🎄 What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

Lapland or New York. I just LOOOVVEEE how Christmassy those places are and hope to visit them with my daughters and family one day! 

🎄 What’s the best part about Christmas for you?

Spending time with my daughters, boyf, family and anyone special in my life.




Thats all the tag questions finished, I hope that you found them some what interesting haha! and I'll speak to you all tomorrow!! <3

 photo donna sig_zpswyw7ljbg.png





No comments:

Post a Comment