Pages

Friday 23 September 2016

Chit-chats and changes.

A new appearance:

My beautiful little princess. <3

Hello you beautiful bunch, I hope your all doing well! I’m uploading one of my favourite, most enjoyable post’s that I write, my typical chit-chat, nattering, rambling on about everything that crosses my mind kind of post. 
Being honest I don’t really have that much to talk about; I guess the main reason I sat down to type this post is to discuss the new or revamped appearance of my blog. I suppose I could start by saying that the main reason I changed my blog is due to wanting a more elegant, mature, simple design- I felt my previous design didn’t match the what I intend to achieve with my blog or didn’t match the content I upload, you no...sounds odd, but I know what I mean haha. So not only have I changed the pink, girly, floral theme to a simple grey, white and black design – I’ve also changed my blog title or name, rather than being “my life” which being completely honest, I was never particularly happy with; its now “Our journey as a family of three” for me, this name is more than suited to the content I upload, as since the beginning, since starting my blog; I’ve always written about my life, relationship, family, pregnancy and since her arrival about our beautiful baby girl, our journey as a family of three just suits and works with the whole “feel” of my blog. 

Being completely honest, I haven’t really known what to post on here; I mean there’s several thing’s I’d love to talk about...toxic friendships – a ‘friend’ that was possibly the most unpleasant, malicious, dishonest, repulsive human being I’ve ever met; whom I absolutely hate or loathe to be polite; but honestly it’s not worth the time of day, the whole subject infuriates me and plus I don’t like posting negative things on my blog – so I’ll probably leave that post out haha.. but anyway moving on...on a more positive note I'd like to upload some posts about being a new mum, all about Evangeline, family life, budgeting, travelling, my tips and tricks, my interior and DIY ideas...you name it; I have loooaadddsss (felt the need to extend for effect haha) of ideas of posts that I will be uploading on my blog. So hopefully I’ll be starting to work, finish and upload them in the near future – so keep your eyes peeled! ♡ 

So, what have I been up to recently...not much really, just day to day activities and mummy things; cuddling with my little princess, cooking, feeding, shopping, cleaning all the usual –  I know it’s probably incredibly boring to read, but I wouldn’t change it for the world. ♡ 
Myself, Evie and Zachary have been venturing out on walks every weekend, mainly for fresh air; but also because I’m wanting to budge a bit of weight, although that hasn’t really been discussed haha but I’d like to loose maybe a stone or so...I’ve lost all the weight that I gained during my pregnancy, but I’d like to loose a little more, just to make myself 100% more healthy and back in shape! 

On another note we’re entering probably the most expensive but fun and exciting part of the year for me (other than buying stuff for Evangeline or maternity clothing hehe) my nephews birthday, mums birthday, then mine – not that I buy myself anything haha, dads birthday, my sisters birthday, Zachary’s birthday and of course Christmas. It’s also coming up to a year since I found out that I was pregnant, it’s shot by so fast. I’m even more excited this year, more excited than I’ve ever been in my life – it’s Evangeline’s first Halloween, firework night and Christmas; and the first year that we celebrate as a family of three. ♡ 
I guess I should probably consider wrapping this post up, or it’ll only go on for a decade or 2 haha. Thanks for taking your time out to read this post, and I’ll speak to you in my next. 



 photo donna sig_zpswyw7ljbg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment