Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Having a natter

26-08-2016


Hello lovelies, I hope your all doing well! I haven’t done a chit chat post for what feels like months – even though I only done one the other week haha. It’s Friday 26th August as I’m writing this. It’s a lovely day, so sunny, hot and just in general such a beautiful summers day; I’ve spent my day shopping at ‘westwood cross’ I believe it’s located in Margate...but I’m awful with locations so I’m probably wrong hah; either way I’ve had a lovely day with Evie, my mum, sister and nephew browsing the shops. 

I’m back home now (obviously) Evangeline is sleeping in her mosses basket next to me, it’s taken me quite a while to get to this point in my post purely because I keep stopping and watching her sleep, she’s just so beautiful; I could sit and watch her all day. I’m sat at my desk waiting for Zachary to return from work – to finally start the weekend. I don’t think we’re actually going to be doing very much this weekend, perhaps we’ll go for a walk or something- I guess we’ll just have to wait and see, be a tad spontaneous. 

I’ve been working on a few blog posts recently, well over the last few weeks, covering quite a variety of topics- my pregnancy, being a mummy, ‘why I prefer being a loner’ where I talk about toxic friendships and my ‘BFFL’s’, there are several more but I don’t want to give them all away haha! So I should be uploading these post’s in the next few weeks, so keep your eye’s peeled. 


Zachary and I are purchasing a new pram this weekend the ‘Mamas&papas urbo 2’ I yes, I know we’ve only been using our pram for 7 weeks (we didn’t take Evangeline out for the first week)– so it’s pretty much brand new. But being completely honest, I was always drawn to the Mamas&papas urbo 2, don’t get me wrong I love the mothercare orb it’s a great pram and has some amazing features; but we both much prefer the one we’re buying...technically we needed to purchase a new pram anyway, we’ve recently bought a car with 4 doors! Woohoo, our old car only had 2 so getting Evie’s car seat in and out was a workout, well at least it was for me – Zachary didn’t find it a workout haha! (I’m just not very strong). Regardless we now own a car with 4 or 5 doors a fiat panda. And our current pram doesn’t fit particularly well into the boot, which is a bit of an issue; so that’s the main reason we’re purchasing a new one...I’m so excited! 


I’m going to be spending a majority of next week in our house with Evie, waiting for some deliveries from some lovely brands that we’re working with; I’m looking forward to finding out what goodies we’ve been sent. If you’d like to see what we’ve been sent I’ll the posting them on my Instagram some point next week, so feel free to have a nosey my username is @dons__steph 

I’m going to end my post here otherwise it’ll be never-ending haha, I love a good ramble! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I’ll speak to you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment