Pages

Thursday 15 September 2016

Q&A





My Instagram Q&A:



I posted on instagram that I would be doing a Q&A styled blog post; I asked you beautiful people to ask me whatever questions you had and that I’d answer them on here. So I’ve taken all the questions, written them exactly how they were asked and tried to answer them the best I can. ♡ 



How old were you when you got pregnant? 
I was 19, almost 20.




Who and how did you come up with Evangeline’s name? 

Both Zachary and I loved the name Evie for a little girl and decided this would be the name we chose for our baby, however we both wanted something more unique, long and unusual and for Evie to be almost like a ‘nickname’ if you will...so we both sat down and agreed on the name Evangeline – although it was in actual fact Zachary who popped the name into our heads. :)

What is your biggest fear? 
I would say my biggest fear is fear of the ‘unknown’, not knowing what will happen in the next 5 years, next week; or any point in the future. I suppose it’s a relatively unordinary fear, but maybe some of you can relate. Other than that, a more ‘normal’ fear is probably any creepy crawly! 

What mummy or daddy buy have you made that Evie doesn’t/didn’t like? 
Around 1 week after Evangeline was born Zachary went out and purchased the ‘next to you’ cot, I believe that is what it was called...either way it attached to the side of the bed, to enable me (as she sleeps my side) to see her during the night, it also made it easier due to my csection and moving...but she hated it – she didn’t sleep in it, she prefers to be enclosed and it was huge in comparison to her – so we ended up returning to her mosses basket.  

Do you want more children? If so when and how many? 
Yes, both myself and Zachary would love more children – obviously this depends on my whether my issues with fertility worsen; but fingers crossed they don’t!! But we’d love to have 1 more baby in a few years time. ♡ 

What is your favorite season? 
I would have to say that I love all seasons except spring...for those of you wondering why I don’t particularly like spring; it’s mainly because I have really bad hayfever during spring but not throughout the rest of the year...strange right? Haha. 

What apps do you use to edit your instagram pictures? 
I use 3 apps – repix, add watermark and square ready. 

What is your favorite thing about being a mummy? 
Honestly everything, watching Evangeline grow, seeing her smile, helping her to learn new things, her cheeky little personality, having a family of my own. Just everything that is involved in being a mummy. It’s the best thing that has ever happened to me. ♡♡ 

Where was yours and Zachary’s first date? 
Our first date and the first time we met was at a bowling alley where we had a few games – I was awful, I’m rubbish at bowling, then we went for a meal, we were accompanied by some acquaintances. So our first proper date on our own consisted of the cinema and then we went out for a meal after the film.  

What is your no.1 clothing accessory for Evie? 
Definitely a hair bow or hair wrap. 

What makes you smile? 
This is a tricky question to answer without rambling on haha. I would have to say being a mummy, cuddling Evie, anything to do with Evie really, spending time with Zachary and spending time with my family. 

What is your favorite clothing brand for yourself and then for Evie? 
My favourite clothing...to be honest I don’t really have one for myself, I’ll shop anywhere; if I see an item I like (obviously depending on the price) I’ll buy it, it doesn’t bother me what brand is on the label as long as I like it haha. There are many brands I love buying clothes from for Evangeline, ted baker, mothercare – especially little bird, h&m and many different Instagram clothing pages; where there pretty much all one of a kind. Again as long as it’s good quality, comfortable and I like it I’ll buy it. 

Why did you change your pram? 
I mentioned this briefly in a blog post we now have the ‘Mamas&papas urbo 2’ we had the ‘mothercare orb’ before but had to replace it due to it being a bit of a tight squeeze into our new cars boot haha. 

1 negative about where you live? 
We have very loud neighbours, who love to argue at 3 in the morning and play there music extremely loud; we’ve had to tell them to be quite and turn the music down on so many occasions. That’s tge one negative...#notfun 

Who was at your daughters birth?  
Both my mum and Zachary were at the hospital with me, my mum came to support myself and Zachary, mainly me as I’m a bit of a nervous wreck in hospitals so I wanted my mum there haha. I had a caesarean so Zachary was with me throughout the whole procedure and was there when Evie was welcomed into the world. ♡♡ 

What is your favourite flower? 
My favourite flower by all means has to be a sunflower or a Rose. But to be honest I like all flowers, apart from lavender- I’m allergic.  

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live? 
I would live in the UK, boring I no...but I don’t think I could see myself living anywhere other than the UK haha. I’d probably have a holiday homes in the Caribbean or America. 

What do you want to do as a career in the future? 
I’d really love to be a midwife, I hope to go to university in the next 5 years to start training. :) 

What is your dream holiday destination? 
I don’t really have one, probably somewhere hot, but somewhere that you don’t have to be on an aeroplane for ages – I’m petrified of flying, I hate it haha. 

I hope that you enjoyed reading my answers just as much as I enjoyed answering them. If you missed out on asking me a question I’ll be doing more in the future so be sure to follow my instagram- dons__steph to be notified when I do another.

I hope you have a lovely day, and I’ll talk to you in my next post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment