Pages

Saturday 2 December 2017

What I love about Christmas

40 Things I love about X-mas

Picture from Pinterest.
As some of you know I'm a very festive person, Christmas is by far my favvvv time of the year (excluding a few other days that are special to me) for many reasons.. So I thought why not make a list of all of the things I love best during December & the Christmas season. 


1. Spending time with my family 
2. The Christmas tree 
3. Twinkly/fairy lights
4. Visiting Christmas markets & craft fairs
5. Chocolate & junk food!! 
6. Wearing Christmas jumpers
7. Watching Christmas movies with loved ones - I have done a post talking about my top 10!
8. Sending & receiving Christmas cards
9. Tinsel
10. Listening to carol singers
11. Pigs in blankets & stuffing balls
12. Cringy jokes from the Christmas crackers
13. Lush Christmas shop window displays
14. All the different Baul-bauls
15. Wrapping presents - I'm not the best!
16. Blasting out my fav Christmas songs
17. The possibility of a white Christmas - or snow in general & the chance to build a snowman
18. Christmas Ornaments 
19. Hot chocolate with all the trimmings & seasonal spices
20. Christmas parties
21. Boxing Day sales haha! 
22. Baking and eating Gingerbread men & houses
23. Pulling Christmas crackers
24. Santa & he's reindeers 
25. Giving presents
26. Christmas shopping
27. Mince pies
28. Eating Christmas treats or everything in general
29. Christmas scents
30. The little paper hats in Christmas crackers, that tear when you put them on...
31. Holiday Cheer 
32. Planning your New year celebrations
33. Last minute Christmas food & Christmas present shopping
34. Leaving mince pies, carrots & milk for Santa with my children & nephew
35. Driving around the neighbourhood to look at Christmas decorations 
36. Having Christmas dinner
37. The smell of Christmas oranges
38. Reaching into your stocking, finding little goodies.
39. Writing personal messages on gift tags
40. Having a great time & creating memories




 photo donna sig_zpswyw7ljbg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment