Pages

Thursday 4 January 2018

Blogmas....... ah blogmas...

That was a complete and utter fail 



Hi.... me again. Gosh, not going to lie writing this is a little embarrassing. So as you can probably tell (if you read my blog) I completely failed at blogmas. I'm so unbelievably disappointed with myself, i had made a promise to upload everyday up until Christmas Day here on my blog, posting lots of different festive posts. I mean being honest, I done pretty well - well in my opinion; for the first few weeks and then it was downhill from there really..

I had so many different posts sitting in my draft just needing a little finishing touches here and there or needing to be typed up and all I had was the title. But those never actually were completed; I suppose I never really realised how much of a commitment posting daily was, and every time I'd click on those completed posts or the posts with just the title I either wasn't happy with how I'd written it or I couldn't think of what to write.

I know there are definitely better bloggers out there, bloggers that are amazing writers, they have a regular upload schedule & stick to it, or fabulous at spelling, grammar and punctuation; ones that have the most enticing posts that you could read them over and over - but I'm not one of those. I'm not to shody at writing or at least I think, and I've been told that my posts are pretty interesting. But I suck at keeping to a blogging schedule.

It's annoyed me, I have every opportunity when the girlies are napping, or in bed sleeping. But I guess I just find other things to do - for example online shopping..... and I should be putting more effort into my blog as it's something i truly love doing. I had so many amazing opportunities, been able to hold giveaways and work with fabulous companies. And it's all thanks to you reading. 

So I'm going to make a promise, a promise that I WILL stick to. A once a week upload, it's not a great deal in comparison to others, but it's manageable and realistic. So that's that. 1 posts each and every week, 4 posts a month. About whatever I feel like chatting about. 

On another note, I hope you enjoyed the posts I actually posted for blogmas haha! And I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! ❤️ 


Thank you for reading, and I'll speak to you in a week! 

                                                   photo donna sig_zpswyw7ljbg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment