Pages

Thursday 16 June 2016

50 random facts about me:

Possibly the hardest post I've written…lol


Hello lovelies, I'm going to introduce this post slightly differently that usual as I feel I start almost every post with 'I thought I would do a post on'…so lets mix it up a little; make it a little more interesting haha. 

How are you? I hope your well, this post was possibly the hardest post that I've ever written - ironically I thought it would be relatively easy, but boy was I wrong.

Your probably thinking get to the point and tell us what the post is - you can probably tell by the title but I'm doing the "50 random facts about me" tag, sounds simple huh? but when your put on the spot to actually try and come up with 50 facts about yourself, its really quite difficult; I've tried to include facts that I have never mentioned on my blog and some you probably already are aware of, but never the less I hope you find this interesting! :) :)

1. My favourite food is pasta! 

2. I'm a scorpio.

3. I have a phobia of crane flies! 

4. I hate flying (aeroplanes)

5. I love to cook.

6. I strongly dislike being stuck inside/indoors

7. I thoroughly enjoy taking pictures.

8. My first time camping was at 19 years old.

9. I'm allergic to peanuts and lavender (odd I know!)

10. I can't swim.

11. My all time favourite social media is instagram. (dons__steph)

12. I dislike all foods in breadcrumbs.

13. I have never tried sushi.

14. I went to college for 3 years.

15. I hatteeeeee being copied or people stealing my ideas. 
(possibly the most irritating thing ever!)

16. I'm expecting my first baby! <3

17. I'm a shopping addict -_-

18. I only wear makeup once a week - saturdays.

19. My favourite flower is a sunflower.

20. My favourite season is Summer.

21. I would love to go cage diving with sharks! 

22. I've never visited Disney Land! :( :(

23. I hate driving - I passed my test last year.

24. My first ever car was a Ford KA - named Polly.

25. I have an unhealthy obsession with chocolate spread. haha!

26. I have 6 piercing.

27. I've never had a tattoo.

28. My favourite films are Harry Potter.

29. I can't play any instruments.

30. I'm obsessed with peach ice tea!

31. My favourite pregnancy snack/craving is yogurt coated raisins.

32. One of my favourite TV shows is Geordie Shore.

33. I have a dog named Jazz.

34. I love christmas! 

35. I've only ever travelled abroad 3 times.

36. I went on my first holiday without parents last June.

37. My favourite subject at school was English. (I'm not to great at it now!)

38. I live in a seaside town.

39. I dislike being unorganised!!

40. I had braces for 2 years.

41. I'm scared of thunder.. :(

42. I can only sleep with the noise of a clock ticking..

43. My favourite sandwich is ham and coleslaw!

44. I have practically every shade of nail polish.  

45. I love anything Kinder. 

46. I was a competitive trampoliner a child.

47. I paint my nails daily.

48. I hate ghost films.

49. I love animals! :)

50. This is the hardest blog post I've ever done! haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment