Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Our perfect pram:


Travel system:


Myself and Zachary purchased our pushchair months and months ago –  finally after removing it from weeks and weeks of storage we have finally assembled our pram. We spent hours and hours hunting in different shops for the perfect pram that suited us; and we eventually found it – I thought i’d do a post based around the pushchair we purchased.
Now if you know me you’ll know just how fussy and particular I am – for me everything has to be perfect and just the way I like it…finding a pram was no exception, its bizarre I knew exactly what I wanted; yet no prams seemed to meet that criteria. Mamas and papas, nope. Silver cross, nope. Bugaboo, nope. Cosatto, nope – we spent hours and hours hunting.
However there was always one pram that I was drawn to, that stood out to myself and my partner every time we walked into the shop – everything about this pram was perfect to us, the colour, the style suited us, it wasn’t to heavy, all the features, i guess just the general package attracted us; everything pulled us into this pram, our pram…the Mothercare Orb.

We chose the pram in the colour package – grey. We picked this colour due to it being a  neutral colour that looks classy and simple and isn’t specified to a particular gender.
Our pram comes with so many amazing things, a quilted pram liner, cosy toes and a rain cover with a grey trim– all matching the canvas colour. The carrycot also doubles as a seat, easily switching into a pushchair, suitable from birth up. There are so many features I love about our pram, one hand rotation and the carry cot can change from facing in, to facing out – without having to remove and rotate the seating unit.The pram has a chrome chassis, which looks simple and sleek creating the perfect look.
All of these things met what Zachary and I wanted; which is why its the perfect pram for us. I love our pram; everything about it is great and suits us.


April 19th 2016: original post date.   

No comments:

Post a Comment