Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Lets talk about me:


Introducing me:


Hello I hope you’re all doing marvellously, I thought I’d do a blog post sort of introducing myself in more detail than my first post; which was essentially a ‘brief’ description about me and my life.
So I thought I’d start with the generic introduction, I’m Donna – I live in the UK, in a small seaside town located in Kent. Ive lived here with my family my whole life; I enjoy living by the coast – especially when we’re in the summer season…eating ice-cream or fish and chips walking along the sea wall whilst the sun is beaming and waves are crashing…ahh bliss.
Anyway, back to the introduction…I’m 20 years old, and my birthday falls at the end of the year; 26th October 1995, I’m 21 this year!! (getting old) hahaha! 
Ive recently finished studying animal care and animal management, after 3 years at college; in aim to peruse a career as a veterinary nurse or working along side animals; although my passion to work in that particular career has changed, don’t get me wrong I LOVE animals, but I think following my plans to study (again :O ) to become a teacher… specifically an English teacher. (I defiantly need to scrub up and do some studying in that subject mind you! Haha)
Recently I moved into my own house with my boyfriend. Before I get into that, I’ll explain a little more into how we met… I met my partner back in the summer of 2014 through mutual friends introducing us, and I guess ‘setting us up’. Our first date consisted of bowling – which I’m absolutely atrocious at, let me tell you, followed by a lovely meal. We continued to meet, chat and go on dates, and hit it of from there; we’ve been together ever since! He’s not just my partner he’s my best friend (cringy I know!) however I intend to spend the rest of my life with him. Its been so different living on our own, a lot to get used to, but so worth it. Its amazing to be able to have a space that we can share, make our own and bring our baby home to in a few months.
We’re expecting our first baby early July!  <3 
The reason I decided to start a blog was mainly for my own record – using it sort of as an online diary, being able to share and post about things that interest me the most; enabling me to look back on memories and topics that I’ve written about. I love documenting and sharing my interests with others and over different platforms of social media!
Quickly before I end this blog post – feel free to go and check out my instagram to see more of my life in pictures!! – dons__steph


April 15th 2016: original post date.   

No comments:

Post a Comment