Pages

Friday 24 June 2016

My blog

Why I love blogging:






I thought I would do a blog post going over why ‘I love blogging’ – I really think I need to come up with a more creative way of starting my future posts rather than repetitively saying ‘I thought I’d do a blog post on’ at the beginning of every one I upload, but never mind... It’ll do for now I guess haha...

Now if you know me you’ll know I have quite a lot to say, I often ramble on about the most random things and frequently find myself going of topic– and it’s not out of the ordinary for me to talk for hours on end about anything and everything, and I guess to anyone In saying that I’m actually pretty shy to start with, when I meet someone new I’m the most socially awkward person within a 5-mile radius; but as soon as I feel comfortable – quite frankly I don’t shut up.

Anyway back to what the post is actually about (told you I tend to ramble) I am writing about what I love about blogging and why I started my own blog.
Ironically I’ve pondered starting a blog for quite a while now, probably around 8 months or so; however I never took the leap, I guess I just wasn’t brave enough – but after a lot of convincing from my family and partner here I am, writing my 19th post and actually really enjoying running a blog. I have no idea why I was so worried or anxious in the first place to start a blog, probably because I didn’t think anyone would actually read my posts or find them at all interesting – and gosh I was wrong, and I cannot thank you enough for stopping by a reading my posts! <3

I started my blog pretty much because of the reason I stated at the beginning of this post, I have a heck of a lot to say; rather than rambling on to myself, family or partner (even though being honest I still do) I decided to be more productive with what I had to say and write about topics that interest me the most and the odd post where I’m just having a chat with you, or talking about my week – which is what my blog mainly consists ofhoping that you find the things I talk about just as interesting as what I do in, and it seems quite a few of you are! J <3 again thank you very much!!
The idea of starting a blog was for me to also be able to look back on everything I’ve written or posted about - like I mentioned I believe in either my 1st, 2nd or 3rd post – to have my blog as a online diary filled with my memories and interests that in years to come I can look back on and reminisce. So I guess that’s the main reason I started my blog.

When I started blogging being completely open and honest I didn’t think I’d enjoy it as much as I do.
I love being able to come up with different ideas to write about, topics to discuss and having a little chit chat with you now and then, which brings me to the next part of my post – why I love blogging..

To be honest there isn’t really a particular reason to why I love blogging – I would say that I kind of enjoy everything, being able to express myself through writing a post, giving tips, talking about my life, my week and discussing past memories.
Blogging allows me to babble on about my chosen topics and interests that I want to ramble on about, like ive mentioned several times - writing about my interests and some of your interests, being creative in many ways and sharing my experiences with you; and as I typically love speaking so much taking to my blog enables me to talk (or write) as much as I want to.

So I guess for all those above reasons, that is why I love blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment