Pages

Monday 27 June 2016

Our weekend

Preparation, organisation and cleaning:



Its becoming a bit of a trend here on my blog that I frequently upload what I like to call ‘chit chat’ posts; I guess there just the posts that I enjoy writing the most – feeling although I’m having a conversation with you.

I haven’t really done anything particularly interesting this weekend, as a matter of fact Zachary and I have pretty much spent our whole weekend cleaning, generally preparing our house for when baby arrives (not long now!) – maybe you could say we’re both ‘nesting’ I guess? Sterilising, washing and tidying, organising pretty much everything that is in our home, not that it needed to be cleaned as that’s pretty much what we do every weekend morning...but hey, you can never clean to much right? I’ve been especially enjoying sterilising bottles and my breast pump in preperation for use – I love the smell of Milton tablets, they just smell so fresh and clean! Haha.

On a different note pollen levels have been extremely high this weekend and I believe they are supposed to be high for a majority of this week, so the short ventures out that we made this weekend out of the house to visit family or run errands have been pretty eventful – both myself and Zachary suffer from hay fever, so needless to say we’ve been nonstop sneezing and eyes itchy, streaming down our faces; so spending a majority of our weekend indoors was defiantly the right decision haha!
Its finally starting to feel like summer here where we live, the weather this weekend has actually been really pleasant; its been sunny practically all weekend, alongside the odd thunderstorm – and being honest I cant say ive enjoyed that to much, as I’m not a massive fan of thunder! But the sunny weather is much appreciated its nice to be able to see the view from our place – I house is located relatively high up , so we have a clear view of the whole of our town and right across to the sea out of the front of our house and then the hills and countryside from the back of our house; its really nice to be able to admire the views without the miserable weather we’ve been having.

I think our plans are much the same for this coming weekend, although I believe we may be going out for dinner at a restaurant, which will be nice.
Ill probably spend a majority of this week buying clothes online (I just cant help it haha) and of course writing some more blog posts, I’ll be posting again Friday so be sure to keep visiting my blog, or follow me on instagram – dons__steph for updates on when I’ve uploaded.  :)

I hope you all have a great week and I’ll speak to you again Friday! <3
 photo donna sig_zpswyw7ljbg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment