Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Get to know me :)


A little about me:


I thought I would do a quick blog post, different from my other posts; this one consists of questions that I will be answering to help you to ‘get to know me’.
Made with Repix (http://repix.it)
selfie….

  1. What is your middle name?
My middle name is ‘Charmaine’.

  1. What is your favourite colour?
I don’t have just 1 haha, so I would have to say my favourite colours are anything pastel and bright.

  1. Who are your best friends?
It probably sounds pretty cliché but I would have to say that my best friends are my family and boyfriend.❤

  1. How tall are you?
I haven’t had my height measured for around a year or so, but from what I can last remember I’m around 5ft 4inches.

  1. Cats or dogs?
This one is difficult…I have both, 2 cats and 1 dog – and to be honest I love both species I can’t pick…haha.

  1. How many countries have you visited?
I haven’t actually travelled that far or to that many countries purely because I HATE airplanes… but the countries I have visited are France, Turkey and Tunisia. 

  1. Are you in or going to college?
I actually finished/graduated college last summer, after studying animal management and animal care for 3 years.
2014-10-01 16.03.01-1
a bearded dragon named jerry from my college course.

  1. What was your favourite and worst subject in school?
I would have to say my favourite subject at school was defiantly English! Although I’m not too great at it now haha, by far my worst subjects were maths and science!

  1. What are your favourite drinks?
My favourite drinks are currently peach ice tea from Costa or iced strawberry lemonade from McDonalds!

  1. What is your favourite animal?
I love all animals and don’t particularly have a favourite to be honest… but if I had to pick I would probably say a capybara!
capybara-family_15762686447_f9f8a0684a_o
just incase you don’t know what animal it is:)

  1. Tea or coffee?
I don’t like hot drinks, but I like either if they’re iced particularly favour tea!

  1. What are you going to name your children?
You’ll have to wait and see in July😉
(If you are new to my blog then you probably don’t know, but I’m due my first baby in July!)
2016-04-28 08.59.44
<3<3<3<3<3

  1. What sports do you or have you played?
I used to do competitive trampoline when I was younger, but as ive grown up I haven’t taken part in many sports….

  1. What is your favourite book?
I would say my favourite book is actually part of a series – Harry Potter.

  1. What is your favourite movie?
Just like the books, the Harry Potter movies are defiantly my favourite films by far! 

  1. What is your idea of an ideal first date?
My ideal first date would be going somewhere that you can actually engage in conversation, a place where you can actually get to know the person, so for example going for a meal or even a picnic for me would be great. I wouldn’t like the idea of the cinema or somewhere like that as your unable to talk or get to know each other.
Ironically my first date with my boyfriend was a dinner date.❤

  1. Favourite memory from your childhood?
Honestly I can’t pick one; I have sooooooo many great memories from my childhood, day trips to the zoo with my family, Christmas’s – loads of memories.

  1. Do you speak any other languages?
Unfortunately not, I studied French and Spanish at secondary school, but never really grasped them.

  1. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have one; my older sister Kayleigh.
2014-07-03 17.32.51
My sister and I around 4 years ago.:)

  1. How would you describe your fashion?
Currently I would describe my fashion as pretty lazy, comfortable and effortless, partly because I’m 8 months pregnant; so my clothing usually consists of my hair being p or styled out of my face somehow, a maternity item, leggings and flip-flops.

  1. What is your favourite restaurant?
Wagamamas or Frankies and Benny’s.

  1. What are some of your favourite TV programmes?
Prison break and Orange is the new black!

  1. PC or Mac?
Defiantly Mac…purely because I have one, I used to have a PC but I don’t think ill personally ever get another after owning a Mac.

  1. What phone do you have?
I have the Iphone 5s, although I hope to get a new phone next month, ill be branching away from Apple, and hope to get the Samsung galaxy s7 edge.


Hopefully you enjoyed reading this post, I’m currently working on a few exciting posts that I will be making live in a couple of weeks, so I thought I would post something so that I didn’t abandon my blog. 
May 13th 2016: original post date.   

No comments:

Post a Comment