Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

My bump paint:


Popart bump:


2016-05-27 12.47.09
My bump paint completed!:)
On Friday 27th May my family had arrange a lovely memorable surprise for Zachary and I; a bump paint! This was carried out by one of my very talented family members.
My family had told me in advance about our surprise to enable myself and Zachary to come up with a design, pattern or picture that we would like to have painted on my bump. Due to us keeping baby’s gender a surprise we went for a neutral, yet fun and eye catching design – pop art with our own touches! The colours that were used, that we had picked were neon’s luckily there not gender specific, so are perfect for either gender.:)
We decided to go for a simple design with a twist, including one of our scan pictures in the centre; making the whole design more personal to us.
The whole process of getting my bump painted took around 2 hours and was done in the comfort of my parent house – with every part of the design being drawn free hand and sketched onto my bump, after this she began using body paints and painted our design – the whole time mine and Zachary’s ideas being taken, put into action ensuring the design was unique (I haven’t ever seen one like this before) and exactly how we had imagined it!
Once my bump had been finished my mum very kindly drove me to Zachary’s work so that I could show him and he could see what the design looked like in person – and needless to say he loved it just as much as me!:)

I love the idea of having your bump painted as I feel it is something that you can document in a baby book or scrap book – I will be personally taking all of the pictures that were taken at different stages and throughout the whole thing and putting them into a baby scrap book to enable Zachary and I to show our baby in the future.  <3

May 30th 2016: original post date.   

No comments:

Post a Comment