Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

8 days left of blogmas

How is it almost Christmas 

picture from Pinterest.




I'm struggling to wrap my head around the fact that it is only 7 days until Christmas - well 8 if you include Christmas day. I've felt so unprepared this year, Christmas has well and truly snuck up and bit me on the bottom if you will. 

It's just felt soooo different this year, I'm feeling ever so festive; just so unbelievably unprepared. I mean I've finished my Christmas shopping, and everything is wrapped - Christmas decorations are up, and have been since November. But I just feel like theres a million and 1 things left to do... including writing another however many blog posts. 

I thought I'd be prepared and have every post for everyday sat in my drafts scheduled to be uploaded at a certain time each day, and all was well for the first 10-13 days, and then bam I realised there wasn't any more completed post; just half written ones. Being honest I didn't realise just how challenging blogmas would be. But theres a light at the end of the tunnel and theres only a few days left really - so we're going to tropper on.

Maybe I'll feel more prepared for Christmas next week when its only a few days away? but as for now, I'm off to write some more posts.


 photo donna sig_zpswyw7ljbg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment