Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

A little chat:

A teeny-tiny update 


As you know my Blogmas series is under full swing, and actually theres only 8 more posts until it's finished! I just can't get to grips with how fast times passing by - it's only 14 days until the 31st December, so 15 days until we're offically in 2018! How is that possible!? 

Yesterday was the first day I've left Evangeline & Florance over night, if course I've left Evie once before which was when Florance was born - other than that I've not left the girls. And needless to say; it was really odd. Not being woken in the night for a cuddle & feed with Florance, or Evangeline waking to join me in the bed. It was really strange. But the girlies had a blast with their Nanny and Grandad. 

Your probably thinking why did you leave them? Well, Zachary and I spent yesterday afternoon, evening and night in London and came back today. We went to Winter Wonderland for Zachary's early birthday present, and we stayed in a gorgeous hotel - Corus Hotel Hyde Park; in the Executive Deluxe room or penthouse, it was gorgeous! And the staff were amazing helping me with a little birthday suprise for Zachary... they very kindly helped me by popping a chocolate birthday cake, birthday balloons, a beautiful christmas bouquet of fresh flowers and a few other bits (added to the cost) so upon arrival they'd be in the room. And I can't thank them enough for being able to help. It looked amazing, I forgot to take a picture which sucks and I wish I had taken one! But just believe me it looked great!

So anyway, we've been to Winter Wonderland before; 2014 to be precise and in actual fact that too was for Zachary's birthday, but as we both had a blast last time I decided it would be nice to book it again, I booked it in October and I've been so impatient waiting to go since haha! Either way we had a lovely time; we visited the ice bar, the circus and the ice kingdom (I think thats what its called) and they were all amazing!

We stuffed our faces in German sausage (sounds so wrong), crepes and hot chocolate; I love the Christmas market feel and all the little stalls; we bought lots of little gifts for our family and girlies. The magic ice kingdom was amazing, its insane how people can make such detailed sculptures out of ice. We had tickets to the ice bar, which was actually really cool and its the first time I've drank alcohol for almost 2 years, needless to say; it went to my head a little haha! Zachary and I popped into westfield shopping centre on our way to London- and my goodness was it busy!? I thought it was busy when we went last October, but blimey - that was nothing in comparison! So note to self, don't visit westfield during December haha! 

I had a lovely time, but it's nice to be back snuggling with my girlies. We're sat cuddled up watching Frozen, we've just finished watching the Grinch. So I'll leave it here and I hope you've all had a lovely weekend. 

 photo donna sig_zpswyw7ljbg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment