Pages

Saturday 9 December 2017

My unrealistic christmas list

Dream Christmas presents


Picture from Pinterest 
I thought I'd do a post that's not the usual, or not one I've found - I know they exist somewhere! But rather than doing 'my Christmas wish list' I wanted to mix it up and do my top 5 most unrealistic presents on my christmas wish list... of course this isn't serious and I don't expect anyone to buy me them, but hey - Santa, I have been good!? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• A boob job - Augmentation, Uplift, Reduction and full fat removal... 


I would love this procedure done; I've had 2 babies, my weight has yoyo'd and being completely honest my boobies have seen better days - I mean don't get me wrong there not terrible and there are worse but they could also be much better haha! I'd love to have all natural fat removed (mainly because breast cancer runs in my family), augmentation with uplift and to reduce the size to! I think this is around 3/4 different procedures into one - don't quote me, so I'm not entierly sure how much it would cost! So thats the first thing on my unrealistic Christmas list. Hopefully one day I can treat myself to this!

• A Range Rover Evoque or Jeep Cherokee 





I think everyone has a dream car and these are mine, I'd love either of them in white or black, with black alloys, tinted windows and complete with everything inside. Unrealistc as the insurance is worth more than my current car, the fuel tank could house a small family and they cost an arm & leg to buy... But much like above maybe one day I'll be able to cruise around in my dream car.

• A holiday to a tropical country or America

My dream destinations to visit, these are unrealistic because I have a fear of flying; maybe one day I'll be able to banish my fear and jet of on a holiday to one of these places? As for now, there staying as my dream.

• A chanel boy bag

I loveeeee these bags, they are so fricken pretty and classy! I just don't know if I'd ever be able to justify spending a few thousand pounds on them..for now I'll make do with my baby changing bag ๐Ÿ˜‚

• To win the lottery
 

I think this is probably everyones dream, but I'd love to win the lottery or be gifted the winning ticket haha! either way this would allow me to do sooooo many amazing things, buy a house, buy my family houses and of course all of the above haha! Theres a 1 in so many million chance if winning the lottery, so I guess this ones the most unrealistc...?

That's pretty much everything on my unrealistc dream wishlist, maybe one-day I'll be able to do a post about having all these things ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


 photo donna sig_zpswyw7ljbg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment