Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

Christmas Holiday


3 places I'd love to visit during Christmas

Picture from google.

Picture from google.


Picture from google.



















I've always been a home bird, loved every second of spending Christmas with my family; in the town I've always known. But as homely as I am, I've always had 3 destinations in the back of my head that I'd love to visit during Christmas. Lapland, Disneyland and New York city. 

I've always lovedddd the magic of Christmas and everything surrounding the festivities of December. And honestly other than my house being decorated like Santa's grotto, they seem to be the most Christmassy, magical places that just 'do' (if you will) Christmas perfectly. I think 2 of these places are beyond amazing for families and the other, perfect for partners, of course this is my opinion. 

Lapland is obviously one of the most Christmassy places, it has a Santa Village!! You stay in a log cabin, which just screams cosy & Christmas to me, you meet Santa and he's elves, enjoy sleigh rides - being pulled along by the most Christmassy animal - reindeers! And you can view the northen lights. I would love to be able to visit here with my litrle family, my daughters & partner. I think its a lovely destination that really brings out the magic of Father Christmas and the North Pole. So that's my first dream destination. 

Disneyland, this one is another thats perfect for all the family. Much like lapland, it really brings out the magic of Christmas. The decorations are phenomenal, and truly are beautiful, lighting up the sky like nothing you've seen before. They have so many disney characters ready to meet, joining in Christmas parades and making it a trip to remember. There are so many different events and festivities that you are constantly in 'christmas mode'. Theres honestly so much magic at Disneyland, I'd love to visit here with my entire family. 

And finally New York, I've always dreamed about spending a few days in December here. Shopping until I drop and of course heading to time square and fifth avenue! They have so mant different Christmassy restaurants that are decorated to the brim with lights, ornaments, garlands- everything you could think of! I'd love to have dinner at Rolf's! There christmas window displays are extraordinary. Not to forget all of the amazing shows and tourist attractions they have to see! 

I could honestly sit here and type for ages as to why I'd want to visit these places, but it would take me until next Christmas. I hope one day I can write a post telling you all about visiting them, but as for now; I can keep dreaming. 

 photo donna sig_zpswyw7ljbg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment