Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

My Christmas song playlist

Song's I love at Christmas

Picture from Pinterest.

Just because I've done my top 9 favourite Christmas movies, it only felt right to do my top Christmas songs that are in my playlist....don't you agree? haha! Out of all Christmas music I love blasting out these festive tunes most of all; these particular ones really put me into the Christmas spirit, whether I'm cooking, wrapping presents, Christmas shopping or I'm simply snuggled up indoors with my family these are the ones that make the cut for my Christmas playlist. 

What are you favourite Christmas songs? Let me know! 

1. All I want for Christmas is you - Mariah Carey
2. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber
3. Do they know its Christmas time? - Band Aid
4. Walking in a winter wonderland - 
5. Rocking around the Christmas tree - Lee (Scratch) Perry 
6. Santa baby - Eartha Kitt 
7. Last Christmas - Wham
8. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues 
9. Christmas - Michael Buble
10. Mary's Boy Child - Boney M
11. Baby its cold outside - Idina Menzel 
12. Drummer Boy - Justin Bieber ft Busta Rhymes
13. Driving home for Christmas - Chris Rea 
14. Merry Christmas everybody - Slade
15. I wish it could be Christmas everyday - Wizzard
16. Have yourself a merry little Christmas - Judy Garland
17. Frosty the snowman - The Ronettes 
18. The chipmunk song - Alvin and the Chipmunks 
19. Someday at Christmas - Stevie Wonder
20. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow - Frank Sinatra 

Anyway, I'm going to stop here or my list will go on for everrrrrrrr... but I hope you enjoyed having a little insight into some of my fav Christmas songs that appear on my playlist each year! 

Merry Christmas! 


 photo donna sig_zpswyw7ljbg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment