Pages

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Twistshake Review

🌿 Our honest review 🌿


We were very recently gifted two items from the Twistshake tableware line - their divided plate and their stainless steel cutlery. This isn't the first time we've worked with Twistshake and everytime we've been more than satisfied with their products... from sippy cups, bottles to their new lines we've always been thrilled. 

As I said above we were very recently gifted a few bits from their new line - and they have asked if I would do a little review; an honest opinion to what we think.

*So this post is completely my opinion and hasn't been influenced.*

First up - Twistshakes divided plate for 6+M in a lovely light pink/pastel pink. I done a little research on the both items before I accepted them and after reading everything they had to say I was extremely excited to test them out - well for Evangeline to test them out. 


So on the website they've said that their plates are developed to make meal times more comfortable, they have a antislip bottom which prevents the plate moving around and the plate is also designed to fit perfectly with Twistshakes cutlery. It comes with a lid transforming the plate into a lunch box - perfect for on the go and for storage.

Their tableware products are BPS, BPA and BPF safe. They are manufactured from premium material, dishwasher safe and microwave safe. 

My first impressions were that the items were very well made, the packaging was simple and modern helping you to focus more on the product than what it came in, I've found some bits I've purchased or received from other companies have come in quite bright, flamboyant boxes which can be somewhat distracting from the item itself (probably just me that gets distracted 😂). I was immediately drawn to the colour that the products came in, a lovely pastle pink. Which I loveeeee! Pink happens to be one of my fav colours haha! 


Starting with my review on the plate - at first I didn't think to much of it being honest. But after letting Evangeline use it, I'm very impressed. I love the fact that the plate is divided into 3 parts, meaning I can split her food- Protein, veg and carbs, or whatever really - sandwiches, crisps & fruit; you can split every meal. I find this handy as Evie doesn't have to rifle through trying to find particular bits - it also encourages her to try different foods as she can see the bits separated (hopefully that makes sense). Another plus I really enjoy is the antislip bottom - beyond handy!! If Evie isn't particularly keen on an item on her plate she has a tendency to try and push/throw the plate onto the floor, but with this feature she wasn't able to, or at least it made it much, much trickier - bonus! 

This particular item in their tableware range retails at €11.99 or £10.59, which is definetly on the higher pricing of children's/toddler tableware, but I'd say its really worth it. Overall I'm really pleased with there plate and would definitely recommend! 

Moving onto the next item we were kindly gifted- the stainless steel cutlery. Much like above I love the simplicity of the packaging and overall look of the product. Our cutlery matches the plate and comes in a lovely pastle/light pink. Which is great as I love matching! 
Our cutlery and plate together.

A little into what they've put on their website about this product the stainless steel cutlery is manufactured with short handles which are suited to the hand of a small child and they are finished with a soft touch, anti-slip property to ensure and enable a steady grip. They also have a smart edge on the handle to prevent little hands ending up in their food. 

As I said above their tableware products are BPS, BPA and BPF safe. They are manufactured from premium material, they are dishwasher safe, they are soft touch - a mild and ergonomical surface to provide the best grip possible. This set contains a knife, fork and spoon and are perfectly suited for 12+ months. 

My review of the cutlery, I have been trying to teach Evangeline to use cutlery when she eats her breakfast, lunch and dinner. I must admit at first she wasn't particularly keen on using cutlery and preferred using her hands, and she still favours her hands over a knife, fork or spoon. But of course she has to learn at some point, but I'm not to fussed as she's still little. 

The set she was sent, she is learning very well with. She definitely has a good grip which is great as I've found with some others we've tried they have slipped out of her hands and luckily we haven't had that issue with this particular set - so I 100% agree with the statement that they have a surface which provides the best grip. Once we've started using them much more I will do another review talking about the cutlery separately and I'll be sure to add lots of pictures if Evie using them. 
Little lady using her spoon.

This item in their tableware range retails at €12.99 or £10.58, which is around the higher pricing of children's/toddler tableware, but I'd say its worth it. So overall I'm really pleased with these cutlery items and would definitely recommend! 

I really like the Twistshake Tableware range - and would really recommend it. I wanted to add (even though I said above) my opinion is purely my own and hasn't been influenced in anyway, shape or form. If I wasn't keen or disliked an item I would be 1000000000% honest as I wouldn't want you to waste your money. But honestly I think their products are of a high standard and really suited to babies/toddlers/children.


Twistshake have very kindly given me a discount code for all of you to use:
Use code donssteph30 and receive 30% discount on all pastel products and 40% discount on all neon products at www.twistshake.com.


 photo donna sig_zpswyw7ljbg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment