Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

A walk down memory lane

My top memories of 2017

My Instagram 2017 Best Nine.

I thought it would be nice to take a little trip down memory lane and talk a little about a few of my top memories of 2017. This was kind of sparked of by instagrams '2017 best nine' that I decided to do, I done it last year too - if your not familiar it's a website that gives you your top 9 Instagram posts.. well your top 9 Instagram posts, it also gives you a teeny-tiny summary of how many posts you've uploaded and how many likes you've had in total and all you have to do is pop in your username. 

I'll pop the link here - 2017 best nine. 

I'm not going to lie, this year has had ups and downs.. mainly ups - and today we're focusing on them. Always focus on the positives! I just can't believe just how quickly this year has flown by, it feels like we've only just celebrated starting 2017 and here we are nearing the end and start of 2018. I swear time went by slower many years back? or maybe that was just for me...... 

Although I've had many amazing memories throughout the year for example, Evangeline sitting for the first time, family celebrations, amazing days out, spending time with family, finding out Florance's gender, Evangeline learning to walk and the list goes on, but I thought I'd highlight my biggest memories. 

My top memories... where do I start? 

Baby No.2 - Expecting Florance: 
Lets start with the beginning of the year; and finding out that we were expecting baby No.2, Florance - we found out on Febuary 14th, Valentines day. We had only been trying for a month and being honest we had only started trying because we were told due to having a caesarian, endometriosis and some other issues that it would take much, much longer - but they were sooooo wrong. But them being wrong was the best thing as if they hadn't got it wrong we wouldn't have little Florance. Her and Evangeline are my entire world - I love them more than words can describe.... as I was saying we found out on the 14th February, valentines day.. we had just gotten back from having Wagamamas and I had only done a test as I was a week late and wanted to know if I had to buy any sanitary products haha nevertheless it was an amazing suprise making our Valentines a lot more special. So this is my first top memory.
Ill link how I found out here: First & second trimester update













Florance's gender:
This is a lovely memory, the day we found out we were expecting our second daughter, that Evangeline was going to have a little sister. Finding out I was going to be a mummy to my second daughter is another highlight of the year; finally knowing that there was a baby girl growing in my bump, finally being able to buy pink, pink and more pink & little twinning outfits for Evangeline and Florance. Another top memory of my 2017.




My first mothers day:
Of course this is one of my top memories, my first proper mothers day; I did receive a card last year for mothers day whilst I was pregnant with Evangeline - but this was my first actually mothers day.. hopefully that makes sense. We visited a national trust location, Sissinghurst Castle I believe? I can't remember what its called haha! Either way we went on a lovely little country walk there and had a scrummy lunch; before heading to see our mums - it was lovely and there for its making my top memory list.




Evangeline's first birthday: 07-07-17
My baby girl turning one, this was possibly one of the top 3 best memories of the year. Evangeline turning one. In my opinion this is defiantly one of the biggest birthdays alongside your 13th, 16th, 18th, 21st, 50th and so on. A huge milestone; we had a really chilled out day and went for a little walk before heading to see family. 2 days later me and my family celebrated Evangeline's 1st birthday with a little party, it wasn't the smoothest and there were lots of occasions that took place in the morning; but I'm ever so glad that my family were there to celebrate with me. My baby girl turning one, an amazing memory.




3 Year anniversary: 
July 26th, our 3 year anniversary. Although there were defiantly a few bumps during this time and myself and Zachary put our relationship on a temporary break, which came about horribly and not going to lie to you was awful, things got very out of hand, people got involved that had no right to and everything was up in the air. We celebrated 3 years together. Although our relationship has had its ups and downs, we have 2 beautiful daughters and everything is better than it was before in many different ways. And we both look forward to celebrating many years to come.  


Florance's arrival: 04-10-17
Little Florance's arrival.. her's and Evangeline's births by far have been the best days of my life. Wednesday 4th October 2017, 09:24am, 5lbs 6oz; Florance Violet arrived. This is again one of the top 3 memories alongside finding out that we were expecting and Evangeline's first birthday - although this one tops the list. Our second baby girl entered the world, Evangeline became a big sister, we completed our family. I love my girls more than anything. Its one of the best memories of 2017.


Little exclusive haha, I've never posted this picture anywhere haha! 



Christmas: 
Ahh, this one for many reasons. I love Christmas, I love being able to spoil my daughters, partner, family & friends. I love the food, the gifts, the festivities, the decorations - practically everything. It's my first Christmas as a mummy to two and our first Christmas as a family of 4! so its all so very exciting. I just love this time of year.  






I thought I'd pop a few collages of our year at the bottom here, I love them! 






Thank you for reading a I'll speak to you in my next post! 

 photo donna sig_zpswyw7ljbg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment